Perfect Surface Inc. is looking for a bi-lingual, self-motivated, outgoing, solutions oriented all-star Outside Accounts Representative to join our team. We are a 37-year-old company, but under a new owner who is focused on continuing to delight our customers through superior service and experience. Our new Outside Accounts Representative will be a huge part of achieving this vision, using daily customer meetings in the field to strengthen existing relationships and build new ones. Our new teammate will also partner with our Customer Service team to find customer-satisfying solutions to problems when they arise.
What we’re looking for:
Our Outside Accounts Representative will be our public face, making sure our customers are delighted by our service and happy with their relationship with us. Our customers can be demanding, so this teammate must have strong communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skill – in English and Spanish – and experience managing difficult customers. We have hundreds of accounts, so our Outside Accounts Representative must have great interpersonal skill and be comfortable speaking with lots of new people. Outside Accounts Representatives must have a valid drivers license, clean driving record and a reliable car capable of being driven around Houston on a daily basis.
- Make 10 - 12 field account stops each day across the greater Houston area
- Some stops may be urgent client visits to troubleshoot problems at the clients' request
- Lead account status meetings with existing clients to discuss satisfaction with all recent work, billing, etc.
- Work with our service technicians, supervisors and inside customer service reps to solve client’s problems
- Document ALL interactions with existing and potential clients via daily reports, work request quotes and client updates in company database system.
- Attempt to generate new work opportunities in each client visit
- Provide excellent customer experience and support over the phone, text and via email
- Help our Customer Service team identify, define and solve customer problems quickly
- Pitch in to help teammates as needed.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (spoken and written)
- Navigating and diffusing difficult customer situations
- Never fail to follow up on a customer need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate with proficiency in email, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet applications
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3+ years of outside accounts and/or sales experience and training
- Prior experience in a related service industry (plumbing, HVAC, remodeling and apartments industry).
- Prior experience in defusing difficult customers
- Eligible to work in the US
- Reliable vehicle
- Experience serving apartment property managers a plus, but not required
- Salary, based on experience, plus up to 10% of salary in incentives and bonus per year
- $300 car allowance per month
- $2,400 health insurance stipend per year
- Paid vacation and holidays
Who we are:
Perfect Surface Inc. is the premier interiors resurfacing provider to the Houston rental apartment community. We have achieved this by constantly building customer relationships, which are maintained by highly-skilled and hard-working employees who uphold our core values.
Our core values:
- We deliver an excellent service at a fair price
- We solve our customers’ problems, we don’t create them
- We know our employees are central our success
- We reward great performance
- We always find a way to get it done
- We celebrate our wins
- We admit our mistakes and learn from them